Looks like I’m:
- Participating in Scoble’s
- Syndicating Digg’s Programming news here now (in the sidebar).
- Considering participating in Technet ScriptCenter’s Scripting Games event, despite my busy-ness. (Hey, I could be a contender!)
- Baffled why UC would require its own Alumni (aka “prospective donors” to UC’s board) to jump through Stone Age hoops to get a transcript (this is 2006, and phone isn’t even an option), and they’ll still take “5-10 days” to process it.
- Downloading various free VMwares at the moment. Oh, and eating cookie dough.
- Wondering why the machine I’ve reinstalled at least 12 times in 12 months — due to strange disk problems, but with different disks — now appears problem free after switching its filesystem from NTFS to FAT32 (which is supposedly more fragile).
- Also wondering why the Virtual NT4 Server I spent the last week fighting with just refuses to run IIS4.
- Avidly tracking shipment of my new little Athlon 64-based machine, due here Tuesday.
- Chuckling at the recent surplus of general serendipity.
- Remembering that Tuesday is Valentine’s day….